Monday 22 June 2015

May & June Favorites

I'm really gonna try & blog everyday from now on, even if its just a little daily update! I've also been thinking of vlogging? But I'm not sure. Let me know what you think!

So on with my favorites!


My mum bought me this from a shop in Germany where she lives. Its nice & soft & perfect to use for everything! foundation, powder, blush, highlighter! Its the only brush I've been reaching for & it was the only brush I took to London with me!


I've been alternating between 2 mascaras recently. Lancome Hypnose Star & Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart mascara. Both curl, lengthen, thicken & give a fuller looking lash effect that I'm always looking for! If I had to pick only one, I'm not sure what I'd do!


I recieved a sample of Healgel Intense in a beauty box ages ago! But because I have sensitive skin, I'm always wary of trying new things, so this hung around for a while! Until I went to Germany in March. Flights, even short haul ones, always dry out my skin more than usual. So I wanted something to help & with this being called Intensive, I figured it might do the trick! I was so right! My skin was a dream for the entire trip! I loved this so much when I ran out of the sample, I made a special trip to my closest Space NK to make a purchase! It is a little pricey at £37.50, but I think this will last me a while!


Another eye product I've had difficultly choosing between recently is eyeliner. I love a 50's style cat eye & generally its my go to eye look! I love both of these for different reasons. The Bourjois Liner Pinceau eyeliner has a fine brush like tip that is great for precise, thin lines. It give a satin, almost wet look finish that I wish was matte. The Benefit They're Real Push-Up liner has had countless reviews about it, with various opinions. For me this is great for lazy days or when I've woken up late & am in a rush! The tip makes it easy to get the right shape without making a mess! The only thing I don't like is how fast it dries out! Both last all day even though I'm an eye rubber!


This is the only Nars product I own & because of how much I love it I will be buying more things to try when I get a chance! The blush I have is Deep throat. It provides a sheer sweep of pink with slight sheen going through it so you look healthy, natural & glowy. Its my all time favorite everyday blush!


This Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Poppy is my new favorite everyday red lipstick. It provides a rich moisturizing wash of colour, that although isn't very long wearing, does wear well & is a joy to reapply because of the moisture hit it gives my lips. Its like wearing a highly pigmented lip balm! I am definitely going to be looking at some of the other colours, especially when summer finally hits!


The My Beautybox bag I got while I was Germany. I've been wanting something to put all my daily makeup bits into quickly after I've applied my makeup to help keep the lounge tidy & when I saw this I couldn't resist! Its bit enough to keep all my daily essentials in & any extras I pull out of my full collections before I tidy it away properly!


My last favorite has been Jo Malone - Wood Sage & Sea Salt. I wasn't sure I was gonna like this when it first came out because it didn't sound like any of my usual fragrances. This has a clean, fresh scent that makes me feel like a proper grown up when I wear it!


Swatches left to right: Nars deep throat, Benefit they're real push up liner, bourjois liner, Revlon ultra HD lipstick in poppy.

What have you been enjoying lately? What Nars products do you recommend I try next?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test