Sunday 31 January 2016

Where I've been!

You probably haven't even noticed I haven't been around recently but I've been M.I.A for over 6 months! But there's been a lot of stuff happening!

15 motivational quotes from Pinterest that will give you a kick up the arse  - Cosmopolitan.co.uk:

I'll be updating properly over the next 3 weeks to explain everything!


Alternative to Clomid – What Works Just as Well as the First Line Fertility Drug:

1) I've been undergoing fertility treatment for the past 3 months & having weekly blood tests for the 3 months before that! I'll be posting about my fertility story so far after my next hospital appointment later this month. 


2) I GOT MARRIED! In May when I first started seeing the fertility doctor, Rob & I decided to get married & because I had such high hopes the fertility treatment was gonna work I set the date for September! So didn't have much time to plan everything! I'll be posting pictures next week! & maybe talk about how I planned everything so quickly!


3) Enjoying my honeymoon, being a Mrs & Christmas! There has been other things as well but there are the highlights!

I've spent the last week preparing some posts to help me get back into the swing of things!

If you have any blog posts you'd like to see, let me know & I can try & accommodate! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test